Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I received Tom Riddle's Diary in the mail.

I received Tom Riddle's Diary in the mail. Tube. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


No lie. I'm terrified. I better brush up on my parseltounge. Ssss. Just in time for the new Deathly Hallows movie. :) FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: http:///www.twitter.com/kiki756 DAILYBOOTH: www.dailybooth.com ...yes. Those caps were necessary. I felt like I had to shout.

Tags: harry, potter, Daniel, Radcliffe, Emma, Watson, Rupurt, Grint, Hermione, Granger, Ron, Weasley, Lord, Voldemort, Tom, Riddle, diary, chamber, of, secrets, philospher's, sorcerer's, stone, azkaban, prisoner, deathly, hallows, part, one, two, phoenix, order, goblet, fire, book, school, text, hogwarts, trailer, new, movie, amazon, textbook, half, blood, prince, .com, dot, com, ebay, emma watson, draco, hermione granger, rupert, speech

No comments:

Post a Comment