Friday, March 23, 2012

Wellness Plan

Whole someone Wellness Plan

I think for many citizen it takes a real wake-up call to decide to get healthy. It could be condition or some change of circumstance that makes a someone stop and look in the mirror. Following a miscarriage close to 10 years ago, I decided I'd do anything it took to get wholesome and feel good. I changed my diet to "moderately healthy" - now I'm vegan so I still had a journey ahead of me there. I went to a healer who was tremendously helpful, both in energetic medical and as a source of therapy. I went to wellness seminars. I took on a new exercise disposition that wasn't crazy - just an hour of walking the dog per day. I got certified as a Reiki practitioner and took yoga teacher training.

Bookstore

You know what? It helped. I think it unmistakably launched me on the journey to wellness. I think the thing that helped so much was that it was a diverse coming to healing. I approached it on distinct levels. Of course, medical takes far longer than we'd like. Still, I think I unmistakably benefited from a "whole person" plan.

If you are at a point in your life where you need to heal or just to research wellness techniques and options, the best thing you can do for yourself is to create a wellness plan. This might comprise the following:

Physical - begin a disposition such as walking, joining a gym, taking yoga classes, doing some exercise videos. Ease into it - start at a few minutes a day and go from there. Get a corporal & full blood workup. You want to start on a path knowing where you are currently so you can see where you go. Physically, you can unmistakably count numbers to see how you're new wellness disposition is working.

Emotional - consider coaching or short term therapy. Have a good cry, read an inspirational book. Find a place that you love to go to to think. Know that to overcome many feelings you need to live straight through them and process them first. Don't back away from these feelings. Work straight through them. You can also label feelings if they are too difficult to deal with at the time. You can say, "this is sadness" or "this is anger" Feelings lose their power if you do this.

Mentally - See if you can take a break. Great if you can go on vacation! Sometimes I can get a mental break walking aimlessly nearby a bookstore or going to a movie. You want to get out of your own head and think about something other than yourself. It's not taking a break, but you can also research anything it is that is making you rewrite your life script - example, if you are ill you can learn as much as you can and maybe join a sustain group, etc.

Spiritual - Take a look and evaluate your spiritual connections. You need that connectedness to feel whole and remember your core beliefs. Do you belong to a spiritual community? Do you believe in God? the Universe? What is your faith? Have faith. You need to have faith.

Financially - Get your money in order. It feels great to face any money issues you have, no matter how unpleasant it might be, and decide up and clear out any debts. You unmistakably need to do this before you plan your wellness package. You need to know how much money you have to spend on some of the things you'd like to do. Put money aside for a fund specifically for fun/vacation.

Give it a try! From my own experience... It helped... A lot!

Wellness Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment