Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kindle 2 VS Kindle DX Review by Trevelyn

Kindle 2 VS Kindle DX Review by Trevelyn Tube. Duration : 5.13 Mins.


I have both, well I am selling the smaller one on eBay right now. There are some good/bad differences, but I will try to cover most of them in this video. I purchased the Kindle 2 - 2 weeks ago and realised that it was the coolest electronic device I have ever used. Then I realized I wanted a bigger screen. what can I say I am a sucker for bigger screens.. hence why I am waiting so eagerly for the DS XL to be released in the states! I think we are all fascinated / captivated by bigger screens. TV's are only getting bigger, game system screens (portable) do better with bigger screens [ sales wise ], computer monitors and resolution are constantly getting bigger and even standards for said resolutions! Not only that, there is a functionality issue that needs to be covered in depth, and that is the Manga / Comic book text size... Yeah, i cover that too. So, I hope this encourages someone to get the new Kindle DX when thinking about the Kindle 2 (that is, iff you read comics and manga) Enjoy!

Tags: Kindle 2, Kindle DX, comparision, review, vs, display, manga, comics, text, size, weaknet, weaknetlabs labs, trevelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment