Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tag: What's In My School Bag?

Tag: What's In My School Bag? Video Clips. Duration : 3.88 Mins.


Hey guys! As requested, a "what's in my school bag" tag. I tag you all! Post a video response below (: THUMBS UP FOR MORE TAG VIDS! ITEMS MENTIONED: Louis Vuitton Delightful MM Monogram Canvas Marc by Marc Jacobs Stardust Laptop Case in Fluoro Fuchsia MacBook Pro 15" Marketing Textbook, haha. Talula Mittens in Charcoal from Aritzia Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Large Wallet Samsung Flight EOS Lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew Five Gum Cobalt WHAT I'M WEARING: Shirt from YesStyle.com Leopard Print Scarf from YesStyle.com www.yesstyle.com Studded Earrings from SeeJewelryOnline.com store.seejewelryonline.com Lips: MAC's Russian Red Eyes: www.youtube.com Hair: www.youtube.com Nails: OPI Pros & Bronze SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE & REQUEST! twitter.com www.facebook.com DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. All my opinions are 110% honest!

Keywords: beautycakez, what's, in, my, school, bag, tag, louis, vuitton, marc, jacobs, mac, fashion, beauty, style, hair

No comments:

Post a Comment