Thursday, April 26, 2012

John Jacobs Stand up (guest set at Side Splitters Tampa)

John Jacobs Stand up (guest set at Side Splitters Tampa) Tube. Duration : 8.28 Mins.


Me doing a guest set at Side Splitters Comedy Club in Tampa, FL a couple weeks ago. Personal website coming soon with tons of new stand-up/sketch videos and articles/books (That's right,"articles/books" I'm a textbook-published author. I'm smart n shit.) For booking information you can email me directly at johnjacobscc@gmail.com Thank you for watching, I really appreciate it. And all feedback/hateful comments are welcome. Thank you! (Sorry about the shaky camera at the beginning)

Keywords: stand up comedy, John Jacobs, Tampa, side splitters, money, alcohol, weed, Dave Chapelle, George Carlin, Other famous comedians Funny, Awesome, John, Jacobs, Give me money for free please, youtube tags are gay, your gay, just kidding your awesome, vagina, nut sack

No comments:

Post a Comment